Purpose: To examine how gybecological cancer survivors and their caregivers can be supported in their transition out of primary care treatment.
Who is eligible?
- individuals and/or primary caregivers who have completed primary treatment for gynecological cancer within 5 years
- residents in Southeastern Ontario )Quinte, Rural Hastings, Rural Frontenac, Lennox and Addington; Kingston; and Lanark, Leeds and Grenville)
What you would do:
- attend an online, telephone or in-person group discussion to review and provide suggestions on a guide aimed to help gynecological cancer patients and their caregivers transition out of primary cancer treatment
- COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to throughout the study
- expected to take place in the fall
- your contributioncs could help innovate and fill gaps in the care gynecological patients and their caregivers receive after cancer
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please contact Jacqueline Galica: email@example.com or 613-533-2000 x 79569