Quinte Health Care (QHC) is a group of four hospitals including:
- Belleville General Hospital in Belleville, Ontario
- North Hastings Hospital in Bancroft, Ontario
- Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital in Picton, Ontario
- Trenton Memorial Hospital in Trenton, Ontario
It serves people living in Prince Edward County, Hastings County, and the southeast portion of Northumberland County.
Quinte Health Care offers a range of services to support cancer patients and families in our community.
For more information, visit the hospital’s main website. You can also click on the links below to get to information quickly.
- Coming to the Hospital: This page includes directions to the four hospitals and information about parking.
- Information for Patients: This page includes information that can help you know what to expect and plan your stay.
- Mammography, used for breast cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Colonoscopy, used for colorectal cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Diagnostic Imaging and laboratory services, used for testing for cancer and treatment planning
- Chemotherapy and other drug therapies
- Surgery, used for testing for cancer and starting treatment
- Programs for managing symptoms and other concerns
- Emergency care
- To contact Mammography dial extension 2494
- To contact Diagnostic Imaging dial extension 2860
- To contact Symptom Management / Palliative Care dial extension 2574
- Some services have limited hours. Call the hospital for more information.
- Mammography open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.