Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital (PSFDH) is two-site community hospital located in Perth and Smiths Falls, Ontario. It serves the tri-county region of Lanark, Leeds and Grenville.
Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital offers a range of services to support cancer patients and families in our community.
For more information, visit the hospital’s main website. You can also click on the links below to get to information quickly.
- Maps & Directions: This page includes directions to the hospital’s two sites.
- Parking: This page includes information about parking at the hospital’s two sites.
- Mammography, used for breast cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Colonoscopy, used for colorectal cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory services, used for testing for cancer and treatment planning
- Surgery, used for testing for cancer and starting treatment
- Emergency Care
- Some services have limited hours. Call the hospital for more information.