You should try to look at directions to the location of your appointment and the place you need to register for your appointment before you leave home. This will help you to get to your appointment on time.
You can find information about getting to your appointment by picking a location from the related services on the right side of this page. Each location has addresses, maps, driving directions, parking information, and links to public transportation if it is available.
ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION TO YOUR APPOINTMENTS
The Canadian Cancer Society offers a transportation service for patients who:
- Cannot afford the cost of travel
- Are not physically well enough to use public transportation
- Feel uncomfortable facing travel alone
Patients are picked up and taken to/from their appointments by a volunteer driver. New patients who register are required to pay a one-time $100 registration fee. If you can’t afford to pay, you can ask about the fee assistance program. Children 18 years old or younger will not be charged.
To learn more, call your community Canadian Cancer Society office.
If you live in the Kingston area, contact the Canadian Cancer Society Frontenac-Lennox and Addington Unit office by calling 613-384-2361.
if you live outside Kingston, call the Canadian Cancer Society office closest to you.
- Hastings-Prince Edward County Unit office: 613-962-0686
- Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit office: 613-267-1058
- Peterborough & District Unit office: 705-742-3823
- SDG & Prescott-Russell Unit office: 613-932-1283