Lennox & Addington County General Hospital (LACGH) is a hospital in Napanee, Ontario. It serves the residents of Lennox and Addington and the surrounding townships.
Lennox & Addington County General Hospital offers a range of services to support cancer patients and families in our community. For more information, visit the hospital’s main website.
- Mammography, used for breast cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Colonoscopy, used for colorectal cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory services, used for testing for cancer and treatment planning
- Chemotherapy and other drug therapies
- Surgery, used for testing for cancer and starting treatment
- Programs for managing symptoms and other concerns, including palliative care beds
- Emergency care
- To contact Mammography dial extension 285
- Some services have limited hours. Call the hospital for more information.