Hotel Dieu Hospital (HDH) is located in Kingston, Ontario and offers outpatient care to cancer patients and families in our community.
For more information, visit the hospital website. You can also click on the links below to get to information quickly.
- Directions & Parking: This page includes directions to the hospital and information about parking.
- Programs & Departments: This page includes a list of HDH clinical programs and services.
- Services & Amenities: This page provides practical information such as how to pay a hospital bill or access food services.
- Breast Assessment Program, used for breast cancer screening through the Ontario Breast Cancer Screening Program and testing breast abnormalities for cancer.
- Colonoscopy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, used for colorectal cancer screening and testing for cancer.
- Diagnostic Imaging and laboratory services, used for testing for cancer and cancer removal.
- Dermatology Clinic, focused on treatments for skin cancer.
- General Surgery, used for testing for cancer and starting treatment.
- Spiritual & Religious Care, provides supportive care for patients with cancer and their families.
- Urgent Care Centre.
- Switchboard 613-544-3310 weekdays, 7 am to 7 pm
- Call the automated attendant: 613-544-3400 to dial an extension
- Toll free for general enquiries: 1-855-544-3400
- Toll free for patients with enquiries about clinic appointments: 1-855-851-3490
- Monday to Friday, booked clinics operate during daytime hours.
- The Urgent Care Centre is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily - 365 days of the year.