Cancer Care South East is a place for organizations, healthcare providers, patients and families from our cancer care system to share news, information and resources. There are a number of ways you can reach out and stay connected to Cancer Care South East.
Cancer Centre hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. The Cancer Centre is closed on weekends and holidays.
Contact telephone numbers
613-549-6666 or toll free 1-800-567-5722
This is an automated telephone service. Listen carefully to the message to properly direct your call. Use the extension numbers below if needed.
- To confirm or change a clinic appointment extension 4511
- Radiation Therapy reception extension 4521
- Chemotherapy reception extension 6646
- Pharmacist extension 6607
- Inpatient oncology unit (Kidd 9) extension 2323
- Dietitian or social worker extension 8104
- If you are a new patient extension 4510
For the media
If you are a member of the media interested in speaking with one of our cancer care experts, please call our Regional Communications Lead at 613-549-6666, extension 4245. We can connect you with the right person in your community.
South East Regional Cancer Program
25 King Street West, Burr Wing