The Canadian Cancer Society is a national, community-based organization of volunteers with a mission to eradicate cancer and the enhance the quality of life of people living with cancer.
The Canadian Cancer Society offers a range of resources and services to support cancer patients and families in our community.
For more information, visit the organization’s main website. You can also click on the links below to get to information quickly.
- How we can help: This page provides an overview of the resources and services offered by the organization.
- Contact us: This page includes addresses and contact information Canadian Cancer Society offices in our region.
- Wheels of Hope offers transportation for patients who cannot afford the cost of travel or who feel uncomfortable facing travel alone.
- The Cancer Information Service offers information specialists who can help you find credible information about cancer and your cancer journey
- The Peer Support Service connects people living with cancer with trained volunteers who can listen, provide hope, offer encouragement and share ideas for coping – all from their unique perspective as someone who’s been there.
- CancerConnection.ca is an online community that helps people with cancer and their loved ones share their experiences and build supportive relationships.
- The Smokers’ Helpline is a free, confidential service that offers exercises, tips and tools, and support to help you quit smoking.
- The Community Services Locator is a searchable directory that helps cancer patients, caregivers and healthcare providers find the services they need.
- To contact the Cancer Information Service call 1-888-939-3333 or TTY 1-886-786-3934
- To contact the Peer Support Service call 1-888-939-3333 or email
- To contact the Smokers’ Helpline call 1-877-513-5333
- To contact the Frontenac, Lennox & Addington Community Office call 613-384-2361
- To contact the Hastings-Prince Edward County Community Office call 613-962-0686
- To contact the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Community Office call 613-962-0686
- Some services are open 24 hours a day. Contact the service you would like to use for more information.