Brockville General Hospital (BGH) is a four-site, midsize community hospital in Brockville, Ontario. It serves the United Counties of Leeds & Grenville, and the area of South Lanark for acute care mental health services.
Brockville General Hospital offers a range of services to support cancer patients and families in our community.
For more information, visit the hospital’s main website. You can also click on the links below to get to information quickly.
- Getting to Brockville General Hospital: This page includes addresses and maps for the hospital’s four sites.
- Parking: This page includes information about parking at the hospital’s four sites.
- Patient Services Directory: This online guide includes written directions to the hospital’s four sites and information about patient services
- Programs to help you quit smoking
- Mammography, used for breast cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Colonoscopy, used for colorectal cancer screening and testing for cancer
- Diagnostic imaging and laboratory services, used for testing for cancer and treatment planning
- Surgery, used for testing for cancer and starting treatment
- Programs for managing symptoms and other concerns, including the Brockville and District Palliative Care Service
- To contact the Ontario Breast Screening Clinic dial extension 8304
- To contact Mammography dial extension 8303
- To contact Surgical Reception dial extension 8323 or 1831
- To contact Palliative Care dial extension 4412
- Some services have limited hours. Call the hospital for more information.