BRA Day is a FREE, once-a-year event that brings leading breast reconstruction experts together to answer all your questions.
This year we are celebrating surpassing 100+ cases of breast reconstruction cases in our region!
Are you or a loved one curious in learning more about breast reconstruction and exploring if it would be the right option for you? Come join us at our third annual BRA Day where you will:
- Learn about reconstruction options available
- Connect with women who have been through it
- See real results of reconstruction in the Show & Tell Lounge
- Get answers to your reconstruction question
Presentations from members of the breast cancer care team at the Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario and women who have had reconstruction and gone through this journey. Presentations include:
- Dr. Jay Engel: Update on the breast reconstruction program
- Dr. Glykeria Martou: Overview of breast reconstruction
- Patient stories
Who is invited?
- Women considering breast reconstruction, individuals from their support network, family members, friends; there is no restriction to the number of guests
- Healthcare professionals who work with women affected by breast cancer
- Anyone who is interested in finding out about how breast reconstruction is part of breast cancer care; Men are welcome to attend
6:30-8:30pm Show & Tell Lounge, Exhibitor/Information booths and opportunity to interact with the presenters
Snacks and Refreshments provided for all attendees
Space is limited and you MUST register to attend this event. Register before September 30 for your chance to be entered into an earlybird draw!