BRA Day is a FREE, once-a-year event that brings leading breast reconstruction experts together to answer all your questions.
Learn about reconstruction options available
- Connect with women who have been through it
- See real results of reconstruction in the Show & Tell Lounge
- Get answers to your reconstruction question
Presentations from members of the breast cancer care team at Kingston Health Sciences Centre and women who have had reconstruction and gone through this journey
- Dr. Jay Engel: Excellence in Breast Cancer CareDr. Shaila Merchant: Options in Surgical Oncology Treatment
- Dr. Jagdeep S. Walia: Who should be tested for the gene mutations?
- Dr. Glykeria Martou: Breast Reconstruction: What is possible?
- Patient journeys
Who is invited?
- Women considering breast reconstruction, individuals from their support network, family members, friends; there is no restriction to the number of guests
- Healthcare professionals who work with women affected by breast cancer
- Anyone who is interested in finding out about how breast reconstruction is part of breast cancer care; Men are welcome to attend
7:00-8:45pm Show & Tell Lounge
Opportunity to interact with the presenters
Snacks and Refreshments provided for all attendees
The Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts
390 King St. West, Kingston, ON, K7L 3N6
Parking is available at the Isabel Bader Centre of the Performing Arts and in surrounding area.
Space is limited and you MUST register to attend this event.