South East Ontario offers a full spectrum of cancer care, from cancer prevention and screening to diagnosis and specialized treatment. It also includes an academic cancer centre, where basic and clinical cancer research take place.
Our experts can provide insight and commentary on topics including:
- Preventing cancer and living a healthy lifestyle
- The importance and availability of cancer screening
- Genetic testing and preventative treatments for genetic forms of cancer
- A full range of cancer treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, targeted drug therapies, radiation, stem cell transplant, surgery, and complementary and alternative therapies
- New research and evidence about cancer
If you are a member of the media interested in speaking with one of our cancer care experts, please call our Strategy Management & Communications team at 613-549-6666, extension 4245.